Monday, November 22, 2010

What are some jobs that I will be able to find with a Master of Education in Counseling and Human Development


What are some jobs that I will be able to find with a Master of Education in Counseling and Human Development?
I currently teach 3rd grade & have a B.A. in Elementary Education. I am considering starting a Master's Program in Counseling & Human Development. However, I'm wondering what kind of other careers I can persue other than teaching?
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I think you could work as public relations? My cousin works within the school as their public relations I can't name the exact things that she does. But I can give an example. At our school something happened that half our boys track team was kicked off and my cousin had to deal with all the press about it and cover the whole thing up.


2
You could do all sorts of social work (adoption, the foster system, etc). You could evaluate preschools. You could probably be a school therapist (maybe a private school wouldn't demand a Masters in Psych?). Check out university websites for both degrees and see what their graduates are up to or what their faculty used to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment