Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What would a Master degree in education allow me to teach with a secondary undergrad in Michigan


What would a Master degree in education allow me to teach with a secondary undergrad in Michigan?
Currently I am a sophomore working towards my undergrad in Secondary Education, however, I'm wondering if I get my Masters in education later on if I would be able to teach elementary education or if I'd be limited to my subject area in the middle/high school. Any incite would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Teaching - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Differs from school to school. While it's obviously advantageous to have an advanced degree there are many fine teachers at many fine schools across the country who have not yet earned a Masters.


2
You would be limited to teachin

0 comments:

Post a Comment