Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I am hoping to attain a Master of Education. Do I just apply to schools that offer the credential


I am hoping to attain a Master of Education. Do I just apply to schools that offer the credential?
Would I need to take GREs or other grad school exams to get into a masters of education program? Is it competitive to get into a M. Ed. program? I am an undergrad majoring in Psychology in California. Would it be better if I switch to education studies major? If anyone can give me any clarification, that would be great. Thank you!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
M.Ed programs generally not competitive at all, even at better schools. GREs will definitely be required, but just scoring the minimum is enough. No, it wont matter if you switch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment