Saturday, September 15, 2012

I'm looking to continuing my education (master's degree with a doctoral degree) in SPOTS SCINCE


I'm looking to continuing my education (master's degree with a doctoral degree) in SPOTS SCINCE,?
I'm graduate in 2006, and I have BSc in Sport Rehabilitation from Hashemite University in JORDAN. Would you please, do you know which country in which country in this world has a free or cheap university teaching in English with good quality for studying Sport training and exercise Rehabilitation? I donĂ¢€™t mind to study and work ,as my experience of a wide variety of sport training techniques such as (Sport training & exercise Rehabilitation, Evaluation Test, Aerobic , Swimming, gymnastics , Exercise Physiologist, Sport &doping ..)
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I think your question is which country would have cheap universities for studying sports science while teaching in English... I'm not sure on that, but I'll give it a shot. You can always try the U.S.A., because many universities will be surprisingly affordable after you apply for financial aid. Many universities encourage foreign students to apply because they love to be regarded as a culturally broad institution. It might not be free, but you never know. I would definitely pick out a few programs in the U.S. and apply there.


2
thats fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment