Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Where can I obtain a reputable Master's Degree in Education Online


Where can I obtain a reputable Master's Degree in Education Online?
I have my B.S.C. in English and Film and I also have my Professional Teaching Certificate for English 6-12. I would like to get my Master's Degree in Education, however, I'm so busy I would really prefer to have the flexibility of an online program. I keep finding schools that are not accredited or their accreditation is flimsy. Does anyone know of a good online school for a Master's in Education? Thanks!
Higher Education (University +) - 4 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
There are many websites that offer online degree in the education. But there are few that are legit. One site that I know that can help you. Go to http://www.thedegreeexperts.com/dg-education-99.aspx and select whichever college that you suits you. Colleges listed here are legit and are one of the best. This will surely help you.


2
For those busy with their current routine and canĂ¢€™t spare time for regular course, online education is the best option to choose to advance academically. There are various universities offering online degrees but all are not legitimate. Here http://www.thedegreeexperts.com/dg-education-99.aspx you can get the list of various specializations available in the field of education at top ranked accredited US universities. Choose the one that suits you best and get enrolled into it through this website.


3
Hi Apryl, Check out www.onlinedegreereviews.org/ and compare the schools you're considering - it's a great site and a great tool. Have you looked at American Public University? APU is regionally and nationally accredited and offers a Masters in Education; it's a great program. Here's a link to the School of Education: http://www.apu.apus.edu/academic/programs/school/apuedu/education Here's a link to APU on Facebook (the students are very active and supportive, and will likely be happy to talk to you about their experiences): http://www.facebook.com/AmericanPublicU Good luck in your decision and in your future schooling! Please let me know if there's anything I can help you with, Nicole nendres@apus.edu


4
Your best bet is to go with a regionally accredited ground school that now has an online program. For instance, you can earn an online M.Ed. from a number of state schools that have moved programs online. Check your state university systems. There are also some regionally accredited private schools with online M.Ed. programs, like American InterContinental University Online (AIU Online). If you live near a ground campus, you may also be able to take a degree via hybrid learning (a mix of online and on-ground courses).

0 comments:

Post a Comment