Monday, November 15, 2010

What certification does a Master in Education lead to in New York


What certification does a Master in Education lead to in New York?
I just finished my Master's in Education with a specialization in Elementary Reading and Literacy from Walden University. This does not lead to a certification in reading. I am putting together my resume and don't know what to write, if anything, in my certification section for my Masters. Please help! Thanks!
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
The certification is granted by the state, not through the college. Here is a link to the NYS website for the certification process. You need to apply for a particular certification of interest to you and them go through the qualification process. Best of luck. BTW, perhaps you can decide on a certification of interest an start your application process, so at least you can say on your resume that your in the process of obtaining a particular certification.


2
hi check this link its good http://25keysforgoodresume.blogspot.com/ .

0 comments:

Post a Comment