Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Which is the best school of Education Master's Program in San Francisco or around


Which is the best school of Education Master's Program in San Francisco or around?
I'd like to apply for a master's in education in San Francisco or near there, which schools are considered good in academic and facilities ? How about schools in San Jose or Sacramento?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
As a teacher, in my experience most Master's degrees in Education a pretty good. (I'm a teacher, 2 of my brothers are teachers and 2 of my sisters are teachers.... so I come from a teaching family, you could say) If you have time to do a Teacher Assistantship, that will pay for college, so I'd do that. If you're teaching while studying, scheduling will come more into play than anything else. i.e. School A may have the highest ranked Education department in the country, but if they have requisite courses scheduled in the middle of the day while you're at work, it won't benefit you. Also, if you're already teaching, I suggest considering a Master's degree in Administration. Even if you decide not to become a Principal, having that option is beneficial, especially as you never know what will happen in your district during your teaching career. Another option is to get a degree outside of your profession. (i.e. an evening J.D program/ night school, or an M.B.A) These will give you perspective and expand your options in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment