Thursday, September 1, 2011

Which masters education is better UK's or US's


Which masters education is better UK's or US's?
I am planning to continue my study to get masters in Graphic Design. I am thinking between UK & US. I want to know which education of these two is stronger from personal points of views and why?
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
ill have to say but the uk but it depends on what uni u studied at.


2
I'm not sure about masters, but I know a lot of Americans prefer PHD's in the UK because there is far less coursework, so it takes far less time. I think it just depends on which university and which program within that university. A crappy university in the U.S. will not be as good as Cambridge in the U.K. I hope you catch my drift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment