Monday, August 22, 2011

If you get an education in one country, and want to become a diplomat in another, is that possible


If you get an education in one country, and want to become a diplomat in another, is that possible?
I am doing my Bachelors in America, which is what I am, American. I am looking at a Graduate program to get my Masters Degree in, in Canada though. If I want to become an American diplomat, would my Masters education affect my chances?
Embassies & Consulates - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
nope. goodluck! i think it's your intention that would affect your chances. but if you prove that you're worthy, why not. :)


2
no, getting a degree in another country isn't normally a problem, unless it's North Korea or Iran.

0 comments:

Post a Comment