Monday, October 15, 2012

What kind of work can I do with degree in Psychology/Education


What kind of work can I do with degree in Psychology/Education?
I have a BS in Psychology, with minor in Education, Masters in Childhood Education, and MAsters in School Leadership. I have been a teacher for the past 10 years and never felt the need for a change, but I'm thinking maybe in a few years. Are there any other fields besides education that I could use my skills and degrees in. Thanks!
Psychology - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Consider a career in School Psychology or Counseling Psychology. Both will likely require a doctoral degree in psychology from an APA accredited university. Consider talking to an admissions counselor at a local state university for more information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment