Monday, October 8, 2012

Do I have to get a Master Degree in Secondary Education and Teaching


Do I have to get a Master Degree in Secondary Education and Teaching?
I heard that teachers are having to get higher degrees to really have a chance at getting hired. I was going to just get a Bachelor degree but I heard the Master would be better. Is that true?
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I am in school now finishing up my senior year in early childhood/special education. It is always good to go as far as you can because the higher your degree the higher your salary. I plan on getting my masters in education. Im not sure which field I want to go into but I am going to find a program that will benefit me in the long run. I think employers do consider how much of an education you have when they are hiring though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment