Thursday, March 8, 2012

What should I get my master's degree in? I have a bachelor's degree in English Education


What should I get my master's degree in? I have a bachelor's degree in English Education ?
I don't want to master in English or Education but something in the education realm that will be higher than being a teacher.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Instructional Technology because that way you can improve technology for the learning process. Educational Psychology because you can study the behavior of teacher and learner in a learning environment. Communication Disorders because you can diagnose and treat a variety of hearing and speech disorders in children. Athletic Training of a well known university to help treat athletes with various injuries during a game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment