Thursday, March 22, 2012

Is a Masters in Education degree easy to be obtained


Is a Masters in Education degree easy to be obtained?
I am currently live in NYC and I am currently finishing up my Masters in Education and Special Education degree. While doing the degree I really did not find it to be hard so I was wondering if it was the school I attend. I also found other people who completed their Masters in Education at other schools found it not to be challenging. I was wondering if a Master in Education on a whole is a easy degree to obtained? Thanks
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
You did not specify if it is the MEd or the MSEd. No matter. Let me put it this way. Get credential, pass state licensing board exams, get job. get job to pay for SSA or PhD (the EdD is a waste of time) then get promoted. Simple. As long as your degree is accredited, dont worry about how 'easy' it was for you. I found my PhD in education to be easy (classes anyway) but some of my peers found it hard. maybe you just 'get it' quicker.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

For those who prefer to upgrade their education training course for a better job future, online understanding setting provides a excellent alternative to accelerate their own career. Fast-track degrees by means of online online education and learning are definitely a convenient means for working adults to have an accelerated degree online. You've Got To See This for more details.

Post a Comment