Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Undergrad degree to get for master in higher education administration


Undergrad degree to get for master in higher education administration?
I was wondering what would be the ideal undergraduate degree if I would like get a masters in higher education administration? My eventual goal is to become a registrar for a university
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
People enter higher ed from many different fields. Some of the more traditional ones are psych, soc, and communications but I've seen ones as unique as art and interior design. I'm criminal justice and it's not a combination I've seen from people at the orientations I've been to (I had a psych minor so that's a little more common). Feel free to contact registrars at your school and others and see what advice they give you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment