Friday, June 15, 2012

What's a fun university where I can get a Master's in Education


What's a fun university where I can get a Master's in Education?
I have a BA in psychology but I am long-term subbing as a teacher. I need to get my master's iin education somewhere (probably in early childhood) and I'd like to go where the atmosphere is a good place to learn and the area is nice, too. I'm not looking into getting a degree in educational psychology, but education rather. I want to teach in the classroom, so it would be in curriculum and instruction.
Higher Education (University +) - 4 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
University of Oklahoma - I'm in the Educational Psychology Master's Program. It's a great school with a great facilities.


2
Birmingham City University.


3
University of Connecticut.


4
Caluniversity online university of technology

0 comments:

Post a Comment