Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Education/Master degree


Education/Master degree?
Hello, I have a bachelor of science in comp sci / minor in english. For the last few years I have held positions in a university and now a high school district. I plan to continue to work in academia. But, i am having a hard time trying to figure out what to get my master in. i no longer want to do technology. And, i do not want to teach. I like the administrational positions. currently have a managment position at a district office. what should i get my master in?
Other - Education - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Depending on your location there may be some limitations as far as what Master's programs are available. But all things being equal to me it's a matter of "Why do you like administration over the classroom?" If you know the answer to that, then you should be able to figure out which way to go. Personally, if I was in your situation, I would get an MBA because that will help you should you leave the education field.

0 comments:

Post a Comment